Friday, April 17, 2009

Tis the Season...Flowery, Flowy Dresses

I have an 'afternoon tea' bridal shower next weekend, so of course I need something new to wear. I love all of the floral, girly dresses out right now, but don't want to spend a ton of money on one. Every time I drive past the Rugby store, I drool at this dress in the window:


I wouldn't rock it quite like this, I'm thinking a plain blazer or cardigan with very light black tights (depending on the weather) and fun, colored shoes.

The problem is I am trying to spend less since I'm hoarding away my money to buy a house in the fall. Ahh... has anyone out there seen anything like it at a cheaper price?? I think I will hit up Urban and H&M this weekend to see what I can find.

1 comment:

  1. do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
    xo... sarah

    ReplyDelete